2.05.2008

Kriston Bethel's Photo Story

So the "theme" of my photo story is my friends. I believe that my friends best tell who I am, as they are responsible for shaping a great deal of that. If you look through the pictures, you can see that they are all varied, and I think that is a good way of describing myself (although others have used different words.) There seems to be a slight tint problem with almost each of these photos. It might be from spending so much time in front of the screen...kind of like I'm doing right now.


Matt Brehm: Returning from Montreal,
where he attends McGill University.

Katy Wood: Backstage during a production of
The Music Man
, Katy also lives a secret double
life as international art thief, Carmen Sandiego.

Calvin Track & Field: Clavin is seen
here, dominating in the 5k. If it wasn't
clear...they won.

Ryan Farrell: Taking time for self-reflection
after a barbecue at another friend's house.

Jon Gries: My best friend of 16 years, seen
here at a barbeque enjoying the finer moments
in life.

There are additional photos that I wanted to add, but they seem to be missing at the moment. I'll try to add them later on, if there's time.

No comments: