
The first trip I took that summer was to the Dominican Republic in June with my family. This is a shot of the beach there, on a semi-cloudy day

I think the Dominican looks even prettier at night. I was with my family and bored so pretty much all I had to do was take pictures of the relaxation that was going on.

A few weeks later I took a trip with my friends to Annapolis, Maryland. It's a favorite spot of ours because we love boating in our matching Old Navy 4th of July tank tops.

Leaving Annapolis is always pretty while crossing over the Bay Bridge. I like the darkness of this picture because it was a particularly nasty day, but still a nice view.

In the beginning of August my two best friends and I went to Killington, Vermont another favorite spot of ours. Even though it was late Summer, Vermont was cold and rainy. I like this picture of us on top of Killington Peak because it looks like we're super imposed on a rustic back drop.

Ending the Summer in the most beautiful place of all Atlantic City, New Jersey, at sunrise.
No comments:
Post a Comment